Monday, September 29, 2008

Sorry its been so long...

Gosh it feels like forever since I last blogged! Anyway, here are the reasons why I have been MIA....

We were in Reno for a week with limited Internet access and then we were in Carson City at my grandparents who don't have wireless access so no internet basically...lol! Then when we got home I had my kidney stone removed which was harder than I thought it would be. Felt like I got hit by a truck the first two days. Anyway, I think things are getting back to nomal so I am hoping to pick back up blogging... even though I have made a resolve to not be on the computer so much during the day. It was really actually very nice without it, less of a distraction and more time with the boys! I loved it!

Anyway, hope this finds you all well and I will post some fun pictures from out vacation maybe at nap time!
XOXO

1 comment:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

Good for you!

It's a fine balance between hanging with the kiddos and blogging. It can be addicting. Especially when you have alot of people you follow.

Have a great rest of week.

Please be praying for my Caitlyn, she's having surgery on Friday morning.