Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mojave Narrows...







We had a really nice time yesterday... we went to Mojave Narrows with the Kulhs and got to hang out and meet Wendi's sister and her family! Wow do they look just alike! LOL... anyway, the kids had a great time. I was not going to let them get into the water but Jake really wanted to so trying to be more layed back I agreed! He had a blast running in and out of the water.. I did not get any good shots because Noah was crying at this time so I missed the water shots... but I got Jake playing Star Wars (what new right??) and Carter eating his Oreo..
Carter was not in a playing mood yesterday... not sure if he was just overwhelmed by the bigger kids or not feeling perfect. Anyway, he hung out with me and Noah most of the day which was fun.
On the way out of the Park Jake asked to stop and see the Camel.. so we did... and the Camel as you can see.... saw us too!! LOL!! What a good day... we missed Daddy though.. he had to work.. ya I know on Venteran's Day... STINK!

2 comments:

Maryjo said...

Is that a Camel...COOL! The boys are so cute...but that's nothing new.=)

Unknown said...

Ok- Jakie im checking our your blog! looks like you had so much fun and that camel did not want you to go home with out him. and it looks like Carter was realy happy with his cookie :)
I love you

Try some wheat grass in your next smoothie. Krissy Jo and Uncle Timmy love that in their smoothies. Kisses my Little Peps