Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My baby got a tooth today....

Today I made a discovery.... my baby boy got his first tooth!! It is the bottom right one and I am totally shocked! You should understand that my other two boys have not gotten a single tooth until right before their first birthdays... and you see Noah is only 6 months 3 weeks old! He does not even eat baby food yet and he has a tooth! I just can't believe how fast this last baby is growing up. God is so amazing to bless me with the most amazing boys anyone could ever ask for.... truly they are. While some days can be chaotic most of the time I am truly honored to be their mom. So little by little I think my shock is giving way to sadness... that he is really going to get bigger and grow up and not be a baby anymore. But I am excited to see what God is going to do in their lives!

1 comment:

Heidi - said...

How exciting, and sad. Doesn't it seem like the little one grows up faster and learns new things quicker than your first?

I feel the same way with Katherine. My baby girl is not so much a baby anymore, she is becoming a toddler. Wow, 15 months already!!

I am excited with you and sympathize with you also.