Monday, January 5, 2009

A little update...











I am finding it hard to blog these days... so that is why it has been a while. Carter on most days in sick (ears and teeth) and is a real handful for me. Noah is getting to be such a big boy now too... I have almost weaned him completely (due to his two bottom teeth... can you say ouch!) But still trying my hardest to get him to take solid foods. He is almost 8 months old and really shows no interest in it at all.. in fact he mostly enjoys spitting it out because Jake and Carter think that is so FUNNY!




Jake is becoming such a big boy as well... already he is talking about going to school and how much he would love to go to Gramma Jean's school. It amazes me the things he remembers and talks about. He can remember things from a single conversation from months and months ago... but somehow can't remember to flush the toilet?? LOL... BOYS!!








It has been so sweet to see the relationship between Carter and Jake develop into one where they truly want to be with each other and PLAY!! Just this morning Jake told Carter "Your my bestest friend Carter.... I love playing with you" to that Carter said "Ahh..." and hugged him. It was so sweet.








Carter has become such a little talker in the last month too. Oh my.. he can basically repeat what ever you say (careful mom) and often is able to communicate what he wants now with words not just throwing a tantrum. That is nice.








We had a wonderful Christmas. Decided to head up to Carson City (close to Tahoe) the day after and spend some time with my grandparents. It snowed just two days before we got there so we had a nice two feet or so to play in. Ricky and I built the fastest sled run ever! OK well maybe not ever... but ever in terms of ones I have been on. It even had a jump on which I totally bruised my tailbone. Leave it to me right? We got some great pictures and I will do my best to get them up on here as soon as I can.








Right now I am in the middle of re-organizing my house. I need more storage so that has become a priority for us. Usable storage space. Also in a few weeks we leave for Iowa where Ricky will be the best man in Lee's wedding. I have never been to the Midwest before and I am looking forward to it. Well most of it... not the -43 degree weather with wind chill... not that at all!








Hope this update finds you all well...

No comments: