Friday, May 23, 2008

Adjustments!!

So after two nights at home with three (oh wait FOUR) boys... I think I am getting the hang of it... SLOWLY! And with help from my wonderful husband! I actually feel more human today than I have in a while..... Noah is still getting the hang of sleeping here in his new bed... but I think that he will be a pro in no time! He is a eating pro which makes mommy so happy!
Last night we got to enjoy a wonderful and FUNNY dinner with our dearest friends, Alan and Cassie and my princess Elizabeth! They are always so much fun to be around... so relaxed like being with family... we are blessed to have them back close to us!

Our small group has been awesome, getting food organized for these first two weeks at home... we are looking forward to spending time with all of them as we are so blessed by their time and friendship! Noah is looking forward to meeting everyone too!

Jake has been amazing with his new brother! He is so PROUD of him and loves every min of the time he is holding him, which unless mommy is feeding or Jake is playing cars, is all the time! He loves to hold him. Stays so still and tells Noah over and over how "cute you are" and "I love your dark hair like mine".... seriously... that is enough to make a mommies heart burtst! Even just watching them be together I tear up... I am sure some of that is post baby hormones too but I still love it!

Carter is not as sure about this new little "thing" in our house! He does not want to touch him, and really just laughs at him when we show him his new baby.... I am sure that he will grow into the idea... although he is not showing signs of being unhappy that Noah is here... I am just not sure that he knows what is going on yet! On another exciting note... CARTER has taken his first couple of steps... the first ones were to mommy and daddy both from Grandma Jean... and the second set were to his Auntie Huna... he mostly thinks its funny!
I think there is a pattern with Carter... he just loves to laugh and is so easy going that he is not in a rush to get anything done!
I am sad the weather is bad... I was thinking a trial run of me getting out of the house with all three kids before daddy goes back to work might be a good idea but with the weather like this... I think we will be staying in!
Anyway, I will try to post more pictues soon! There are some great ones from when Noah came home and Jake was holding his brothers!

No comments: