Saturday, May 24, 2008

So grateful!

My goodness.. I am so lucky to have my hubby home with me while we are getting use to having all three kids! This morning, some how, he managed to keep all three of them quiet enough for me to sleep until 9:00am!! I am so lucky!

With all three sleeping now... I am off to take a nap... hopefully we will be prepaired for a good night and things will start to fall into place with some kind of a schedule... I guess mostly Noah will have to fit into a schedule that we have had for some time... I keep thinking so much will be different but I guess in reality not that much has changed and things will be fine when daddy goes back to work!

We were so blessed to have dinner with more good friends last night... the food was good and the company was good!

No comments: