Thursday, May 1, 2008

Less than two weeks!

So yesterday at my doctor appointment it was decided that they will induce labor on the 14th of May. I feel all kinds of things right now, scared, excited, not ready, READY, happy to know I might start feeling better soon, etc. It has been a crazy ride of a pregnancy and I am looking forward to holding him and knowing that he is ok and then hopefully feeling back to my normal self soon there after!


Anyway, so unless something changes between now and then... BABY BOY HUFF will be here sometime on the 14th! Yippie!

2 comments:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

These last couple weeks are always the hardest. I was practically begging God to let my baby come 3 weeks before his due date.
I remember praying with my small group on wednesday night asking for the baby to come.
that friday i went into pre-labor, went down to Kaiser only to be sent home sat. afternoon. went to church sunday not feeling right and monday morning woke up feeling the real deal! Eli was 2 weeks early. i asked and i recieved! :D
i'll be praying for a healthy delivery for you and the baby.
Hang tight!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

Checking in to see how you are doing. Hope everything is going well and as planned. Drop me a line when you get a chance.