Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I am out...

I have been in a "FUNK" that last like week or so.. not really sure what it was that was bothering me so much but I bet it has to do with all the change that is going on around here!
1. Noah is awake so much more
2. Carter is talking... and by that I mean he only says "MOM" all the time
3. Jake has been pushing to see what is allowed and what is not...
4. My sister is moving away... by away I mean THAILAND!
5. We started SMILES (this was a great thing for me)
6. I had a cold
7. Honey is working 9 hour days instead of 8... I know only an hour but seems like forever to me!
8. Did I mention my little sis is moving to Thailand???
Anyway, things are a changing.... and its not bad but it can cause one to be in a "FUNK"! But I am doing better the last two days and I have gotten caught back up on all my house work and I might even wash the car... or maybe not... hum... a nap??? Gosh what to do??!!

1 comment:

Heidi - said...

I understand "The Funk", I'm right there with you, except mine has been going on for about the past month! I'm ready for life to slow down a bit, the weather to truly change to fall, and the joy of the holidays to be here.

It sounds like you are slowly coming out of it. Wash the car... wow...I'd go for the nap instead, especially if the kids were sleeping. What is your secret?