Thursday, August 7, 2008

Making babies....?!?!

I had to laugh out loud today when my mother-in-law sent me this email about why Grandparents love grandkids so much... here is what one of the cute stories said
A second grader came home from school and said to her
grandmother, 'Grandma, guess what? We learned how to make babies
today.' The grandmother, more than a little surprised, tried
to keep
her cool. 'That's interesting,' she said, 'how do you make babies?''It's
simple,' replied the girl. 'You just change 'y' to 'i' and add 'es'.'
Hope you all enjoyed that as much as me!!

2 comments:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

Thanks for being so sweet and for your offer with Eli.
I am sure Caitlyn will be fine. The Lord has complete control of everything!
I just pray she has a peace about it and doesn't worry too much. Surgery is a scary thing to face for a little one.

Heidi - said...

What a cute story!! Oh how innocent children are!!