Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My amazing husband!!!



There are so many wonderful things about my husband.... I am not sure where to start. When I think about how much he does for me, for our boys, for his family, for his friends and for my family. As I sit here, I wish the words would come, but to be honest, I am not sure there are words to describe how much he means to the people around him.

To me, he is my best friend. The love of my life. He has the most tender, loving, forgiving heart. He is a provider, a leader, and I could not love another person more.

To our boys, he is what I want them to be when they are men. He shows them how to love with all their hearts, to love the Lord with all they have, and to be respectful of others. If our boys turn out like him I will be the luckiest person in the world.

I am so thankful for the love he shows me on a daily basis.... so thankful that I don't know if there are words to describe how I feel.

Truly, the Lord has blessed me beyond any expectation.

1 comment:

Heidi - said...

It brings me joy to hear other young couples following God in their marriage and being blessed beyond words by the love they have for each other. I know exactly what you mean. Words can't describe it!! : ) !!

What an amazing Hubby!!