Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Smiles....

Noah Grayson is 8 weeks old today... and this morning he melted my heart. I had just finished feeding him, so we cuddled into bed like we do every morning... for a little snuggle time before the other kids get up. Anyway, I was talking to him and he was looking right at me with those big dark blue eyes. His nick name is "puppy" because when he cries he sounds like a newborn puppy... its so cute! Anyway, I told him he was my favorite "puppy" and he looked right at me and smiled! I know... I know... its just a smile... but when each of the other boys started smiling it melted my heart too.... there is something about those first couple of smiles. So here is a picture of my beautiful baby boy... I am so blessed!





1 comment:

Heidi - said...

I agree!! There is something about the first time they smile. It must be a mom thing to take to heart those sentimental things.