Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wedding...Wedding...Wedding....


So we are in full wedding mode! With only THREE more days until my amazing sister-in-law ties the knot... we are in full swing... last min everything! The flowers came yesterday just in time for us to be able to swing up to Lake Arrowhead and ready the cabin for their first couple days as husby and wifey! That was so much fun to spend the day with my mother in law Jean and the bride herself! So this morning after I finish the sequence of events... I am finally getting to use my wedding coordination certificate.... we are going to get a mani/pedi and a body scrub! I got a body scrub when I was getting married and I felt like butter for days... so I wanted her to have the same...!!


Anyway, I better be off to get the house cleaned up since its going to be a busy weekend and it gets out of control so FAST!!!

PS... this picture is so funny to me! They took them we took our Huff family pictures but its SSOOOOO not them... they are so fun loving and not cookie cutter at all this super traditional picture makes me laugh every time I see it! LOL!

No comments: