Thursday, July 31, 2008

Aunie Melissa and Uncle Chacha Get HITCHED!!




Most of you know already that Ricky's sister and her wonderful fiance' tied the knot on the 19th of July... but I did not have my camera so there were no photo's from me! Anyway, we just got the almost 700 that were taken at the wedding. While I have yet to make it through them all... here are a couple of Jake, Ricky, and some of the bridal party which I love. There are some really sweet ones of Melissa and Macha alone.. but I wanted to ask before I shared those with everyone!




Hope you enjoy!


Ps. Besides Ricky and I's wedding... this one was at the top of my list... we danced and had a blast but better than that... I have never seen Melissa or Macha so excited and happy. It truly blessed me to be able to be a part of it!

No comments: