Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Feeling ok today... Thank you LORD!!

So today, I actually am making dinner. I know that sounds stupid but since everything with the pregnancy has been going all crazy I have not made a real dinner it what seems like forever! I did not get out of PJ's yet... but hey, who can do all that in one day! LOL... I actually feel good about the amount of stuff that I got done today...
Two loads of laundry- Needed clean blankies for Carter (EW!!!)
Cleaned out all of Carter's old clothes that don't fit and got all his new birthday stuff put away.
Played STAR WARS guys with Jake
Laid down for a little while
MADE DINNER!!!! (SPAGHETTI)
Blogged.....
and now I am off to try to make myself look presentable for when Ricky comes home from work!

3 comments:

Alan Micah said...

Hey Supermom! I don't think I have done that much in a day in a long time. You are such a great wife, mommy and friend and I am so glad that you are feeling better. Thanks for having us over Saturday-We had alot of fun. Sorry about not getting together Sunday-Elizabeth had a rough day. I'm praying for you this week!

oops! This is Cassie but I'm logged on as Alan.

twin power mommy ♥ said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog and for checking it out. Sorry it was rough for you to read. Its' crazy to look back and realize all that we went through with the girls.
In reading about your life, i am starting to understand why you always seem so down at church.
I'll pray for you during this tail end of the pregnancy. It's hard, i remember (with eli) wanting to be done with it all. Never comfortable, never sleeping, feeling like a crazed woman!
Hope you enjoyed your spaghetti.
Have a great rest of the week!:)

Unknown said...

TPM-
I feel bad that you think I am down at church... I don't want to communicate to anyone that I am unhappy.... normally by Sunday night, I am totally exhausted and its so chaotic sometimes getting the kids all in class and trying to be on time. I am going to work on my happy face a little more....
Hope you have an amazing day!!!