Monday, April 14, 2008

MORE T-BALL

Tonight is Jake's First Game!! I am super excited to see him in action with all his little friends! He has been asking to wear his uniform all day, but I am holding off so I don't have to wash it again at the last min. HE COULD NOT TAKE IT OFF ON SAT!!!

Just so you guys know... we would love anyone who wants to come to be there... The practice is at 6:00pm and the game is at 6:30pm. We play at the old Pebble Beach (NOW CALLED DORIS DAVIES) Park on the side closest to Hughes St. He is going to be on the BLUE field this week and they have little gray shirts with black pants and gray hats..... I am sure it will be an interesting event!
I'll post pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

Heidi - said...

I may try and come. I'm so excited for this stage in my kids lives. I can't wait to be a soccer mom/ t-ball mom/ whatever other sports he wants to play.

It was good to see you last night. Hope you had an ok day.