Friday, April 4, 2008

Good Morning- Oh its good to be HOME!!

So the last three days I spent at Loma Linda.... Kidney Stones is what they are saying! It was the worst pain I have ever ever had and I don't wish it on anyone... well maybe a guy once in a while since they say its close to giving birth without meds! LOL.
So anyway, today is my first day back at home with the kids and I think its going pretty well. They both slept until 8:00am which was nice and even though Carter had a doctor appointment at 8:30 that we did not get to go to because he is still yucky in his chest (and no shots when they have yuckies) so I needed to reschedule!
Lucky him., mommy has to get her second set of shots today at Loma Linda so we will be driving back down there around 2:00pm to do that. They decided to start the baby on stariod shots to improve his lunch function incase he needs to come out earlier that 38 weeks. So we started those yesterday and will finish the last one today.

Tonight we are going to try to go out for Christopher's 17th birthday (for those of you who don't know him, he is super special to us... mostly like my little brother as we have been a part of eachothers lives since he was only 6 weeks old. One of Carter's middle names is also Christopher) I am hoping that all goes well today so we can go and enjoy some good hang out time with Uncle Chris!
Anyway, that is a brief catch up on the week and I will check in later! Hope you all are having a great week and Iwill talk to you soon!
oh I thought you might like to see a cute picture of the boys that we took recently!
Carter's First Birthday!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Heidi - said...

Glad to hear you are home!!

Andrea Harman said...

Now those are some CUTE kids.